Transmission (TX) Project Supervisor
Dar es Salaam
Tanzania’s fastest growing telecom company.
Dar es Salaam Twelve Months – Fixed Term
End date to apply: 22/11/2022
Efficient and effective supervise delivery of Telecommunication projects within a specified scope, budget, timelines and quality according to specifications following MIC policies and processes.
Transmission (TX) Project Supervisor Job at Tigo Tanzania
- Responsible for the preparation of reports, records, and key performance indicators required to manage costs, productivity, and achieve optimal efficiencies.
- Responsible for the development, implementation, and enforcement of safety policies, procedures, standards.
- Coordinates with installation teams to meet the agreed work schedule.
- Supervises Telecom implementation contractors on site and takes charge of generating deficiency report.
- Generates material order list and arranges for material delivery to site.
- Overall materials management and reporting.
- Coordinate technical site surveys, High level and Low-level reviewing and approval.
- Generates and circulate reports daily, weekly and monthly reports on project progress.
- Primary support for all telecom implementation activities, including organizing site access, securing necessary approvals for implementation.
- Ensures that installation teams are working according to the Axian health and safety plan and policy.
- Ensures that installation quality and standards are met.
- Coordination and management of site handover to operations including ensuring that all snags/ deficiencies related to project installation are addressed and resolved.
- Coordinate project teams communications and interactions with other domains such
- Operations, IT, Supply chain and Commercial.
- Coordinate project teams communications and interactions with other vendors/ contractors/ partners such as Towerco and other MNOs.
- Budget management, CAPEX Execution and reporting.
- Keep record of project risks/ issues, develop mitigation/ resolutions and follow-up their resolution.
- Participation in tendering process including preparing scope of work, selection process and analysis of proposals and suppliers.
- Comply to MIC internal policies, controls and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Telecommunication/ Electronic Engineering/ Computer Engineering/ Computer Science/ Electrical Engineering.
- Project Management basic trainings is added advantages.
- Knowledge of various project management tools is essential.
- Proficiency with the MS Office Suite including Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Project and Visio.
- Knowledge of Telecommunications, Civil and Power, and Project Management, Management.
- Transmigration (TX) Project Supervisor Job Vacancy at Tigo
- At least 3 years site rollout or project management experience in telecommunication industry.
- At least 3 Years Telecommunication or related engineering experience.
- Technical skills on Telecommunication networks.
- Demonstrate team working skills.
- Rich in Soft skills (Effective communication, writing and presentation skills, negotiations)
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and Innovation.
- Independent and with good work attitude and decision making.
- Risk assessment and management skills.
- Project management and management skills.
“We are committed to equal employment opportunities and unbiased treatment of all individuals in all employment practices”. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted”.
Leave a Reply