Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
About the job
Business Line:Transformers Tanzania
Responsible for ensuring that all the items in the warehouse located in the right location and good condition and always keep the warehouse clean and safe
- Implement the issuing and receiving process physically and record transaction on the system.
- Arrange the items in the warehouse to be easily handled and find and ensure that the warehouse is safe and clean.
- Prepare the monthly and yearly physical count (complete physical count) and help in some reports to the warehouse Section Head.
- Prepare the inventory reports.
- Ensure that all activities are handled in line with safety regulations.
- Submitting reports for the procurement department about the quality of the receiving items.
- Ensuring timely the quality, the packaging, the quantity, and the documents of the delivered materials.
- Years of Experience: 2-5 years.
- Knowledge of ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) system.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Experience in Transformers is a must.
Leave a Reply