Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
About the job
Business Line:Transformers Tanzania
- Answer phone calls and redirect them when necessary
- Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments
- Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos and forms
- File and update contact information of employees, customers, suppliers and external partners
- Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Check frequently the levels of office supplies and place appropriate orders
- Make travel arrangements
- Document expenses and hand in reports
- Undertake occasional receptionist duties
- Years of Experience: 2-5 years.
- Knowledge of ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) system.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.