The general public is hereby informed that, the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus (TRNC) through the Nations Scholarships Scheme is offering scholarships to study at Girne American University for eligible Tanzanians to pursue Undergraduate studies for the Academic year 2020/2021.
Ministry of Education: New SCHOLARSHIPS Opportunities at Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus (TRNC) 2020/21
2.0 Application Requirements
An applicant should meet the following criteria:
- Must have completed Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (ACSEE) and passed with division one or two or Diploma with minimum of Upper Second Class;
- Have an English language Proficiency certificate, such as IELTS/TOEFL certificate (if applicable).
2.1 List of Documents to be submitted
An applicant must submit the following supporting documents as part of the evaluation process:
- Certified true copy of academic certificates; diploma final transcript;
- Copy of valid IELTS/TOEFL certificate (if applicable);
- A recent passport size photo;
- A certified copy of passport data page
3.0 Scholarship coverage
Prospective students will be offered 100% tuition fee for both Fall and Spring academic semesters.
- The beneficiaries of these Scholarships will be responsible to cover other expenses not mentioned, including meals and accommodation, flight costs, transport costs within North Cyprus and medical insurance.
- There is no loan or grant from the Government of the United Republic of Tanzania for candidates who will be offered this Scholarship.
4. 0 Scholarship Application Process
Applicants eligible to receive the GAU scholarship must:
- Be nominated by the Embassy of the United Republic of Tanzania in Ankara, Turkey for the 2020/2021 academic year.
- Apply for the nomination before 30th September, 2020 via the online application website: apply.gau.edu.tr
The Fall 2020 academic semester course registration process will be from 1st October, 2020 for both online and on-ground students.
Classes are scheduled to start from 12th October 2020.
For more information please visit the website below:
GAU ACADEMIC BROCHURE
DOMITORY OVERVIEW & APPLICATION 2020-2021
Ministry of Education, Science and Technology,
Government City – Mtumba,
P. O. Box 10,
Leave a Reply