Sales Representative Upcountry
Dodoma, Tanzania | Posted on 06/09/2022
Manage Sales, Marketing and Distribution of all Time Cigarettes effectively and efficiently within the country using available resources to achieve profitable volume of sales Build a strong route to market network and provision of efficient customer service to attain sustainable, profitable sales volume growth and to maximize sales opportunities presented in the market for premium products.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing a daily work schedule to visit existing or potential sales outlets.
- Establishes, develops, and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products.
- Support the Brand Marketing process by identifying the key opportunities in Listing and Activations (incorporating understanding on consumers, category, customer, competition, channel, and external environment).
- Execute Trade Marketing Strategy across a portfolio of brands in consultation with Marketing Manager and
- Sales Manager. This includes brand activations, merchandising and POS placement
- Implement and establish close working relationships with partners (Resellers, Traders and Retailers) to gain high levels of trade support and loyalty whilst enhancing understanding of the trading environment
- Represent the company, acting in accordance with company business standards managing financial activities in an ethical manner.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Responsible for monitoring and reporting on competitive activity document all pricing activities.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily visit reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses