Tanzania National Roads Agency (TANROADS) is vested with the responsibility of Maintenance and Development of Trunk and Regional Roads Networks in Tanzania Mainland. It is also responsible in conducting Axle Load Control Operations using weighbridges scales.
The Regional Manager TANROADS Simiyu on behalf of the Chief Executive TANROADS is looking for suitably gualified and competent Tanzanians to fill vacant positions available for Personal Secretary and Drivers as follows;
POSITION TITLE: PERSONAL SECRETARY (1 POST)
Scope of Position:
The successful candidate should be ready to work for considerable lengths of time when reguired under minimum supervision.
- Holders of National form IV or VI Certificate,
- Must have passed typing stage III with typing/shorthand speed of not less than 60/80 w.p.m.,
- Must possess excellent word processing, spread sheet skills.
Personal Secretary at TANROADS
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Typing open and confidential memos, letters, diagrams, reports, minutes, circulars;
- Arranging and managing Managers’ diary for appointments, commitments;
- Receiving and connecting customers/clients/guests to officers concerned;
- Ensuring guality production of booklets for reports, projects, papers;
- Records keeping and retrieval;
- Attending telephone calls;
- Taking/writing minutes; and
- Performs any other secretarial duties as may be reguired by superiors.
- Apart from professional qualifications requirements outlined in the position, candidates to assume the positions must be trustworthy, responsible, reliable, accountable and with high degree of integrity.
The applicant must be a Tanzania Citizen.
Applicants must attach an up-to- date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts, i.e. postal address, e-mails and telephone numbers.
Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement.
Applicants must attach their detailed relevant certified copies of academic certificates.
Testimonials, Partial transcripts and result slips will not be accepted.
Applicants should indicate three referees with their reliable contacts.
Certificates from foreign examination bodies should be certified by TCU, NACTE, or NECTA
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Deadline for submission of application is 29th November, 2022.
Application letters should be written in English Language.
Terms and Conditions of Service
Appointment will be on Contract Terms; renewable subject to satisfactory performance;
The salaries for the post will be according to TANROADS Scales.
Means of Applications
Please send your handwritten application letter, academic and birth certificates as well as comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (C.V) to the address shown below.
Your application must be submitted not later than 29th November, 2022.
The Regional Manager,
Tanzania National Roads Agency (TANROADS),
P. O. Box 389,
Only successful candidates will be notified and invited for Interview.