MWECAU Admission – MWECA UOnline application
KNOW ABOUT Mwenge University College of Education
MWECAU Online application login – Mwenge University College of Education (MWECAU) Online Application 2022/2023; The Mwenge University College of Education It was founded as St. Joseph’s Teachers College. As Mwenge University College of Education, it was a constituent college of St. Augustine University of Tanzania. currently MWECAU has more than 4000 students pursuing various programmes ranging from Certificates to PhD. This includes:- 1. Doctor of Philosophy in Education (3 years 2. Master of Education (2 years) 3. Master of Business Administration (2 Years) 4. Postgraduate Diploma in Education (1 Year) 5. Bachelor of Education in Science (3 years) 6. Bachelor of Education in Arts (3 years) 7. Bachelor of Geography and Environmental Studies (3 years) 8. Bachelor of Science in Mathematics and Statistics (3 years) 9. Bachelor of Sociology and Social Work (3 years) 10. Bachelor of Business Administration (3 years) 11. Bachelor of Philosophy with Ethics (3 years) 12. Certificate and Diploma in Accountancy (3 years) 13. Certificate and Diploma in Business Administration (3 years) 14. Certificate and Diploma in Information and Communication Technology (3 years) 15. Certificate and Diploma in Laboratory Technology (3 years) 16. Certificate and Diploma in Library (3 years) 17. Certificate and Diploma in Procurement Management (3 years) 18. Certificate and Diploma in Law (3 years)
HOW TO APPLY TO JOIN Mwenge University College of Education (MWECAU) 2022/2023 – Qualifications to join MWECAU University 2022/2023.
Mwenge Catholic University courses and requirements – Qualifications to join Mwenge Catholic University 2022/2023
Mwenge Catholic University Courses Offered
Programs and courses
Certificate Courses (6 courses)
- Certificate in Business Administration(Business Administration)
- Certificate in Information Communication Technology(ICT)
- Certificate in Law(Law)
- Certificate in Accounting(Accounting)
- Certificate in Social Work(Social Work)
- Certificate in Procurement and Logistics Management(Procurement and Logistics Management)
Degree Courses (13 courses)
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science(Computer Science)
- Bachelor of Laws(Laws)
- Bachelor of Business Administration and Management(Business Administration and Management)
- Bachelor of Science in Mathematics and Statistics(Mathematics and Statistics)
- Bachelor of Science in Applied Biology(Applied Biology)
- Bachelor of Arts in Procurement and Supply Management(Procurement and Supply Management)
- Bachelor of Arts in Geography and Environmental Studies(Geography and Environmental Studies)
- Bachelor of Arts in Project Planning and Management()
- Bachelor of Arts in Sociology and Social Work()
- Bachelor of Arts with Education; (History, Geography, Kiswahili, English, and Economics)()
- Bachelor of Education in Science; (Biology,Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, ICT Economics and Geography)()
- Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy with Ethics
- Bachelor of Science in General Chemistry
Diploma Courses (8 courses)
- Diploma in Business Administration(Business Administration)
- Diploma in Science Laboratory Technology(Science Laboratory Technology)
- Diploma in Procurement and Logistics Management(Procurement and Logistics Management)
- Diploma in Law(Law)
- Diploma in Information Communication Technology(ICT)
- Diploma in Accounting(Accounting)
- Diploma in Social Work(Social Work)
- Diploma in Project Planning(Project Planning)
Doctorate Courses (1 courses)
- Ph.D in Education(Education)
Masters Courses (2 courses)
- Master of Business Administration(MBA)
- Master of Education(Education)
Post Graduate Diploma Courses (2 courses)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Education(PGDE)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Business Management(Business Management)
View all courses offered by colleges and universities in Tanzania
Faculties and Schools
1. Department of Undergraduate Arts and Social Science
2. Department of Curriculum and Teaching
3. Department of Undergraduate Science
4. Department of Education Foundation
HOW TO JOIN MWUCE UNIVERSITY IN FIRST DEGREE.
HOW to join MWUCE university for all those students
Candidates wishing to enroll in the college In order to continue with various undergraduate and non-degree programs must meet the general admission requirements as well as additional enrollment requirements specific to each academic program.
1: Admission Requirements for Undergraduate Degree Programmes
1.1 General Minimum Entrance Requirements.
A candidate shall be deemed eligible for consideration for admission to a first-degree programme of the Mwenge University College of Education if the candidate has one of the following qualifications:
(i) Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (C.S.E.E.) or equivalent, with passes in FIVE approved subjects THREE of which must be at Credit level obtained prior to sitting for the Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (A.C.S.E.E.) or equivalent;
(ii) Two principal level passes in appropriate subjects in the A.C.S.E.E. or equivalent with total points from three subjects not below 5 (for Arts programmes) and 2 (for Science-based programmes) based on the following grade to point conversion scale: A = 5; B = 4; C = 3; D = 2; E = 1; S = 0.5 and F = 0 point.
[Note: Principal level passes in Divinity/Islamic Knowledge are not counted]
(iii) An appropriate equivalent Diploma of not less than Second class/Credit level or B grade obtained from a college which is fully registered by NACTE and approved by the MWUCE Senate. For Diplomas that are further classified into Upper and Lower classes, the requirement shall be an Upper Second class or B+ average.
Note: Applicants from countries which follow an 8-4-4 education system need to complete at least one year of study at a university in their own countries before they can be considered for admission into the Mwenge University College of Education.
(iv) A minimum score of 100 obtained from Mature Age Entry Examination (MAEE) consisting of a score of at least 50 in Paper I and 50 in Paper II. MAEE was introduced in order to give opportunity to exceptionally well qualified Tanzanian candidates who wish to study for a first degree of the Mwenge University College of Education but do not possess qualifications which satisfy the University’s Direct/Equivalent entry requirements. To qualify for MAEE one must be 25 years of age or older on 1st August of the year in which admission is sought. In addition, one must have obtained at least three credits in approved subjects at the Certificate of Secondary Education Examination or completed Form VI at least five years before 1st September of the year in which admission is sought.
1.2 Additional Entrance Requirements
In addition to the general minimum entrance requirements, there are additional qualifications, specific to the various degree programmes, as shown in the MWUCE prospectus.
Stepwise on how to apply for (MWUCE) Mwenge University College of Education – How do I apply to MWUCE university?
The Mwenge University College of Education invites applications for admission into its undergraduate programmes for the 2022/2023
HOW to join MWUCE university for all those students Academic year 2022/2023:
- Instructions on how to apply for various undergraduate programmes at MWUCE.
- NEW APPLICANTS.
- STAGE 1: REGISTRATION FOR AN ADMISSION ACCOUNT:
- Register for an account in our system by clicking the REGISTRATION button at the UNDERGRADUATE tab.
To apply for MWECAU admission 2022/2023:
- candidates have to register,
- fill an application form,
- upload scanned documents,
- pay the application fee and submit the form.
- To know how to fill the MWUCE admission form,
- details needed to fill the form,
- fees and more details, read HERE.
For more information you should contact the Mwenge University College of Education through the MWECAU website for more information.
Mwenge University College of Education
Mwalimu Julius Nyerere Mlimani Campus
Dar es Salaam
MWECAU Online application login, MWECAU Online Application 2022/2023, MWECAU courses and requirements, MWECAU login to my account login, MWECAU admission
Leave a Reply