Diamond Trust Bank (DTB) Tanzania
Diamond Trust Bank has today grown into a leading commercial bank offering a wide spectrum of banking services. With 28 operational branches in Tanzania, Diamond Trust Bank Tanzania is now looking for capable individuals who have the required qualifications to fill the job vacancies below…
JOB TITLE: Credit Analyst
- Keep turnaround time of all credit applications within agreed timeframe.
- Contribute towards effective managing, monitoring and controlling the
- Credit appraisal and recommendation of the credit proposals to various
- Process other credit related applications.
- Liaise with professionals i.e. advocates, accountants, valuers, insurers etc.
- Diarizing for future action any issues arising from the credit application.
- Identification of areas of weakness during credit processing, organizing
and/or recommending suitable training
- Follow up of audit reports reviewing credit applications and loan appraisals
- Analyzing of Financial statements.
Reviewing feasibility studies to establish the viability of projects.
- Evaluating the credit worthiness of customers and prospective customers.
- Preparing of credit proposals.
- Ensuring all overdraft limits is renewed before expiry.
- Preparation of extension letters to customers where facilities have been
Knowledge, experience and personal competencies:
- University degree or equivalent qualifications in Accounting, Business
- Administration, Banking and Finance & Economics.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft applications.
- Fresh graduate / minimum of 2 years of banking experience in credit
management from a reputable commercial bank.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and reporting skills.
- Good numerical and analytical skills
- Builds relationships and networks easily
- Strong time management and organizational skills and able to meet
Credit Analyst at Diamond Trust Bank (DTB) Tanzania
Applications should be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org on or
before 16th November 2022.
DTB is an equal opportunity employer.
Leave a Reply