Smollan Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
About the job
At Smollan, we’re on an evolutionary journey where we’re shifting our story. We’re looking for truly unique people who believe in fostering a diverse and inclusive environment. Where our people are cared for, happy and inspired in building an extraordinary place to work.
We’re on the lookout for a Data Analyst who will ensure credibility of data being collected by identifying errors or omissions and rectifying them as well as interpret data soundly through immaculate reporting ensuring quality and accuracy.
This role will be based in Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania.
As a Data Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Action/administrate the structured schedule for all necessary reporting
- Ensure operational reporting analysis, when required and ensure quality and accuracy.
- Records Management: Ensure upkeep and maintenance of records & data collected and submit reports for auditing purposes.
- Drive effective administration: Provide ongoing information regarding relevant policies, processes & procedures.
What are we looking for?
To qualify for this role, you should:
- Hold a competed relevant Degree/Diploma in statistics, commerce, Computer Science
- Have minimum experience: 2 – 3 years’ experience in a systems / analytical environment preferably within
- FMCG Sound knowledge of full MS Office suite (required level dependent on business unit need)
- Demonstrate effective administrative skills
- Demonstrate exceptional analytical skills
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- To ensure credibility of data being collected by identifying errors or omissions and rectifying them and
interpret data soundly through immaculate reporting
What’s in it for you?
- A robust work environment
- Opportunity to learn and grow with a leading brand in the FMCG industry