The Matric results service will allow the students from the registered provinces to receive their results through the USSD code or SMS on the examination’s due date. The students are requested to register in advance using the results service released by SABC.
How to check Matric results online
- Visit the department of education’s website at www.education.gov.za.
- Use your exam number to register in the field provided.
- Click on the NSC exam link.
- Key in your correct exam number.
- You will automatically see the results on your screen.
- Download the results and print