Global Pharma Limited
Global Pharma Limited has an exciting HR Assistant Job opportunity for the right Female Candidate to take on the following;-
Location – Arusha
Fluency in English is must.
Human Resources Assistant Job Responsibilities:
- Supports human resources processes by administering tests, scheduling appointments, conducting orientation, maintaining records and information.
- Substantiates applicants’ skills by administering and scoring tests.
- Schedules examinations by coordinating appointments.
- Welcomes new employees to the organization by conducting orientation.
- Provides payroll information by collecting time and attendance records.
- Submits employee data reports by assembling, preparing, and analyzing data.
- Maintains employee information by entering and updating employment and status-change data.
- Provides secretarial support by entering, formatting, and printing information.
- Organizes work.
- Answers the telephone, relays messages, and maintains equipment and supplies.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards
Send your Applications through: firstname.lastname@example.org
Global Pharma Limited Not later than 12 August 2022, only shortlisted candidate will be called for interview