Form six results 2022
Form six national examination results 2022
Form six results 2022 – Form six national examination results 2022:This is Form Six in Higher Education in Tanzania, Form Six students are taking their examinations Every year in May and after graduation some of them are selected at JKT and others remain at home waiting for the results of Form Six, these results of Form Six are released in june to beginning of july.
In this article we have moved you directly to the results of Form Six this academic year 2021/2022 (Matokeo ya kidato cha sita 2022/2023), the results are provided by the Tanzania Examinations Council and NECTA, you will see the results below in PDF format..
How to look at the necta 2022 form six step by step – Form six national examination results 2022
Form six results 2022; The results of Form Six 2022 have been officially released, the results have been released by the Examinations Council of Tanzania which is also known as NECTA, in view of the results of Form 6 You will click on the existing region of the school to get results in that school, as follows:
- Visit the NECTA website
- Click the word NECTA
- There it will take you to the site,
- After that you will go to check your results in the Ads section
- Then you will click Form six results 2022
- There you will download your PDF and view your name, using your Form Six 2022 exam registration number
Admission Procedure for those who have passed in Form six (examination) results 2022
The admission procedure requires:
- All applicants to lodge their applications directly to institutions of their choice and channel all application queries to the respective institutions;
- Applicants to carefully read and understand the guidelines and admission requirements for programmes they anticipate to apply for, provided in this book and on the websites of individual institutions;
- Applicants to ensure that they have adequate information for the programmes and institutions of their choice, taking into account competition, one’s passes and career aspirations; iv.Applicants to ensure that their names and index numbers used during application for admission match with those used during previous examinations;
- All applicants holding foreign qualifications to have their qualifications validated and equated by the respective regulatory bodies before submitting their applications for admissions as follows: a) The National Examinations Council of Tanzania in respect of certificates of secondary education and teacher education;and b) The National Council for Technical Education in respect of diploma and NTA level 6 qualifications.
- Every University shall submit to the Commission for validation the list of all applicants admitted into the various undergraduate programmes after approval of the admissions through the respective approval organs; vii.Applicants to use the current Undergraduate Admission Guidebook available on TCU website: www.tcu.go.tz for appropriate and updated information on all approved programmes, their capacities and entry requirements;
- Students can make adequate arrangements to meet the cost related to the programme being applied for; and ix.ONLY applicants who meet the minimum entry qualifications (as stated in Table 1 and 2) apply for admission.
What if you have achieved a pass that does not allow you to join a university
Do not give up because you can join diploma colleges using your Form Four pass, you will apply for diploma colleges through NACTVET