FORM FOUR RESULTS 2021/22 | Matokeo Kidato Cha Nne 2021 – matokeo ya kidato cha nne 2021/2022
NECTA Certificate of Secondary Education Examination – Matokeo ya kidato cha nne 2021/2022
This is an achievement test offered to candidates who have completed four years of secondary education in Tanzania so as to get those who will pass their exams to join with advanced level for two year to study form five and six, also to get students who will be chosen to join various technical College in Tanzania.
The following links use to access the full results;
DARASA LA NNE
- NECTA Form Four Results 2021 Link 1 Click here to view
- NECTA Form Four Results 2020 Link 1: Click here to view
- NECTA Form Four Results 2019 Link 1: Click here to view
- NECTA Form Four Results 2018 Link 1: Click here to view
- NECTA Form Four Results 2017 Link 1: Click here to view
- NECTA Form Four Results 2016 Link 1: Click here to view
- NECTA Form Four Results 2015 Link 1: Click here to view
How to check FORM FOUR RESULTS 2021/22 – Matokeo Ya Kidato Cha Nne 2021 NECTA | Form Four Results 2021/2022 online?
Now students of Tanzania can check their Certificate of Secondary Education Examination Results (CSEE) 2021/2022 online through the following 6 steps
- Visit NECTA official website www.necta.go.tz
- Click on “Results” from the Main menu bar.
- Then choose “Results” window will show all Results format available.
- Then Select “Your Exam Type” that is ACSEE.
- Select “Year” that you want to see Results For examples 2021
- Results will open then choose your School using either name or index number to see results of particular school and students.
Note- Students can also click on the links provided above to check their Matokeo Kidato Cha Nne 2021 NECTA | Form Four Results 2021/2022
Check form Four result 2021 – Matokeo ya kidato cha Nne 2021 by SMS
NOTE: This method now working only For Form Six Results
Students will also be able to check their form two result 2020 using SMS , by just dialing a special USSD code to request the results, the details on how to get your ACSEE results VIA SMS are given below;
- Dialing * 152 * 00 #
- Select number 8. ELIMU
- Select the number 2. NECTA
- Select the service type 1. MATOKEO
- Select Test Type. ACSEE
- Enter Examination Number and Year Example: S0334-0556-2019
- Select Payment Type (Cost per SMS is Tshs 100 / =)
- Upon completion of payment you will receive a short message of results
MATOKEO YA KIDATO CHA NNE 2022 NECTA | FORM FOUR RESULTS 2021/2022 | CSEE NECTA RESULTS 2021
The objectives of CSEE
The objectives of this examination are as follows below:-
- To assess students’ skills and knowledge achieved in different subjects at secondary school.
- Also to weigh the extent to which the student can use the skills gained to meet the social, political, economic and technological challenges for the individual and the national development at large;
- To identify students with the capacity to continue learning to the advanced secondary school level and other learning institutions.
- The holder of the CSEE qualification is expected to be able to apply skills of knowledge, comprehension, application, analysis, synthesis and evaluation in a broad range of activities.
Eligibility of Candidates who Seats for the Examination
- Any students who have completed four years of secondary education at both government and non-government registered schools and passed form two secondary education examination or Qualifying Test. Also, repeaters of the same examination who registered themselves as private candidates. View also Matokeo Ya Darasa La Nne 2021 | NECTA SFNA Results 2021
The core and compulsory subjects that a candidate is registered to sit for CSEE are:
- Civics, History, Geography, Kiswahili, English Language, Biology and Basic Mathematics.
- Candidate may also sit for additional two subjects chosen from natural science subjects which are Physics and Chemistry or Business subjects which are Commerce and Book Keeping;
- Home economic subjects which are Food and Nutrition and Textile and Dress Making or Technical subjects which are Building Construction, Architectural Draughting, Surveying, Carpentry and Joinery, Brickwork and Masonry, Painting and Sign Writing, Plumbing, Electrical Installation, Electrical Engineering Science, Radio and Television Servicing, Electrical Draughting, Refrigeration and air conditioning, Plant and Equipment Maintenance, Workshop Technology, Motor Vehicle Mechanics, Welding and Metal Fabrication, Fitting and Turning, Auto Electric, Mechanical Draughting and Foundry and Blacksmith and one optional subject among the following: Bible Knowledge, Elimu ya Dini ya Kiislamu, Fine Art, Music, Physical Education, French Language, Literature in English, Arabic Language, Agricultural Science, Information and Computer Studies and Additional Mathematics.
Leave a Reply