cbe joining instruction 2020/2021, cbe certificate courses, cbe saris, cbe dodoma joining instruction 2020/2021, cbe mwanza, lms cbe, cbe dodoma selected applicants, cbe mbeya
CBE Online application 2020/2021: The eagerly awaited moment, the CBE admission 2020/2021 season has come, this is one of the most essential times of the year to students who wish to pursue undergraduate studies at the College of Business Education (CBE).
It is this time of the year that determines student’s future and hence students are advised to avoid making mistakes during this time. To make things clear, TCU has prepared the 2020/2021 admission guidebook as a tool to guide students on admission process, if you haven’t read the TCU admission guidebook yet check this link here to familiarize yourself with the Undergraduate Admission Guidebook for 2020/2021 Academic Year.
The CBE Online Application System – CBE Online Admission system 2020/2021
As a result of an increased number of students applying to the College of Business Education, student’s admission process has become more complex with interested learners applying from different geographical locations, applying for a myriad combination of subjects. In this situation is fast becoming increasingly difficult to handle such a large volume of student’s admission in the traditional methods. This has resulted to an increasing need for using technology and adapting to an online admission management system.
Therefore, the College of Business Education (CBE) is the among of the educational institution in Tanzania that have been adapting the use of Online admission system to process students’ applications. The College of Business Education CBE Online Admission System; a web-enabled software designed to manage CBE admission related operations (CBE Online applications). Using this system; Students can simply apply for the courses they are interested online.
In this post you will learn in details about : how to create an CBE online admission account, how to login on to your CBE admission login account and make online application at the College of Business Education, how to pay CBE online application fees, you will also be able to understand all the important requirements for successful admission at CBE.
Consider the following things for a smooth and error-free CBE Online application 2020/2021:
- Make sure you have read the TCU Guidebook 2020/2021 carefully: you can check this link for more details about the TCU admission guidebook 2020/2021.
- Familiarize yourself with the CBE admission requirements: Before making an application, make sure you have read and understood the CBE admission requirements, follow this link to find out more details about CBE admission requirements.
- Make a full list programs/courses you are going to apply for at the College of Business Education (CBE).
- Make sure you have a valid and working email address that you will use later while registering your CBE online application account through CBE Online Application system.
- Make sure you have a valid phone number, as it will be used for all important notification in the future (Notification about your Selection status and verification code will be sent to this number)
- Prepare your CBE online application fee: Before starting the application, process make sure you have 10000 TZS Application fee on your mobile money.
How to apply for various Undergraduate programs via CBE Online Application 2020/2021 – CBE Online Application System
Here we have all the instructions on how to apply for bachelor degree programs at the College of Business Education via the CBE online application system.
NOTE: To make your application easier, you are advised to use supported web browsers such as;
- Google Chrome.
- Mozilla Firefox.
- Microsoft Edge.
Instructions on how to apply for various programmes at CBE through CBE OAS
- If you are new applicant use “New Applicant” or “Register” link to begin application process. Then follow the steps to complete your appliction.
If you already have an account
- Enter your form four Index Number (username) and Password to login.
- After successful login to your accout, you will receive a Control Number (That’s begins with 99) displayed on your screen.
- After successful paying the application fee, complete the Application form and submit.
- The Application Fee is 10,000 TZS. The fee is Non-Refundable.
- After getting the Control Number:
- Payments can also be done through Mobile Money (Tigo-Pesa, M-pesa, and Airtel Money) through the following steps: