RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
Front Desk Administration
- Welcome and greet all visitors and ensure that they sign the visitors Book
- Ensure that all visitors are correctly referred and attended to and that at all times there is someone at the reception.
- Answer/redirect telephone calls, taking messages, receive/assist visitors and ensure that the Switchboard is manned at all times
- Maintain reception information/literature, man fax and general email service and handle unsolicited requests for employment
- Keep the reception area tidy and welcoming during office hours
- Liaise with the Driver in charge of the mailing function and administrate the weekly courier.
- =Receive and distribute mail accordingly.
- Monitor the stamp usage and charge personal usage.
- Acknowledge receipt of all incoming mails, register the same and channel to responsible official for action.
- Coordinate distribution of various publications and monitoring tools sent to the sits via Field office
- Create appointments for Programme staff that are out of office and follow up with all parties to confirm.
- Maintain the Staff Movement board at the reception to ensure that the daily whereabouts of staff are recorded.
- Maintain general notice board.
Send & receive faxes
- Take minutes/putting together report on staff meetings, present draft to Finance & Administration Manager and circulate final copy to all staff, filing copies for reference.
- Carry out other secretarial duties as assigned by the Finance & Administration Manager, which may include: Maintaining contact database, maintaining resource library, hotel and air reservations, drafting letters, program report consolidation, and other duties as needed and appropriate.
- Do filing for staff, as requested.
- Conference booking for organization activities in collaboration with the Project Accountant and as advised by Program Manager.
- Oversee the use and maintenance of the office equipment including the photocopier, fax, binding machine to ensure that they are in working order and arrange with Project Accountant for their repair and maintenance
- Maintain/update field staff travel Advance Register
- Maintain/Update Vehicle monitoring Register
- Ensure that all Checks issued by organization are dispatched to vendors and obtain appropriate receipt thereof.
- Assist with updating the office Inventory system
- Any other routine finance-related duties assigned by the Project Accountant.
- Coordinate staff leaves in liaison with HR/Program Manager
- Coordinate office cleaning and maintenance
- Prepare Admin weekly status reports and send to Project Accountant
- Prepare monthly staff attendance reports and send to HR/Program Manager
- Coordinate cleanliness and organization of office stores
- Diploma in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance and with 1-3 years’ relevant experience; or in similar field with 3-5 years’ relevant experience.
- Ability to work with others and to develop and maintain compatibility among project staff of assistance.
- Demonstrated cultural sensitivity and sound understanding of the needs of KVP.
- Work independently with initiative to manage high volume workflow.
- Routine coordination with COCOWAETA employees, consultants, on-site and in the field.
- Must have report writing skills and be able to communicate with impact.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize and handle pressure situations.
- Handle quantitative information with accuracy and precision
- Resourceful in gathering information.
- Must exhibit high levels of professionalism, integrity and ethical values at all times.
- Excellent organizational, time management and interpersonal skills
- Time management skills, both in planning and organizing work to meet deadlines
Mode of Application:
Interested candidate are to submit their motivation letter and copy of the latest CV indicating their preferred work station. The subject line of your job application email should indicate the position that you are applying for; your CV must include the contact information (email address and telephone numbers) of three work-related traceable referees.
All application should be addressed to the Governing Board, P.o Box 4, Mahenge. Morogoro through the email: email@example.com
Deadline for applications is 1700hrs, 20th November 2022. Only Short-listed candidates will be contacted for further processes.
NOTE: COCOWAETA is an equal opportunity employer. The organization does not discriminate individuals on the basis of race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability and genetic information.
Leave a Reply