7 day study plan for grade 12
7 day study plan for grade 12; Twelfth grade, 12th grade, senior year, or grade 12 is the final year of secondary school in south africa In other regions, it may also be referred to as class 12 or Year 13. In most countries, students are usually between the ages of 17 and 18 years old.
1. Start studying for the exam seven (7) days in advance.
2. Plan to study 2 hours each day.
3. Follow this seven-day plan:
DAY 1: ORGANIZE all your notes and materials from class and your textbook materials.
Outline all material for study.
Check if anything is missing.
Start with the most important material first and work through to the least important
DAY 2: REVIEW / study material emphasized in LECTURE ONLY
DAY 3: REVIEW / study material emphasized in TEXT ONLY
DAY 4: REVIEW / study material emphasized in BOTH LECTURE and TEXT
DAY 5: REVIEW / study material emphasized in LECTURE ONLY
DAY 6: REVIEW / study material emphasized in TEXT ONLY
DAY 7: REVIEW ALL
Emphasize weak areas
Include material not emphasized in either lecture or text
4. Use the last night to review.
5. Study a maximum of 2 hours/night. The total hours of study should equal 10-14.
6. Get at least 6 hours of sleep the night before the exam. Lack of sleep diminishes one’s
effectiveness while taking the exam.
7. Think positively.
8. Do not take the test on a full stomach. It is difficult to think and digest food at the same time.
Either eat something light just prior to the exam or eat a full meal at least one hour in advance.
9. Constant review throughout the term will help you understand more than an all-night cram
session–REALLY. [Constant review means spending 10-15 minutes after each class reviewing
the notes and an additional 45 minutes each week reviewing each set of class notes and