Records Management Assistant II (2 Posts)
Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL)
Dar es Salaam
Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL) is expanding its network to meet the needs of its Business Strategy which focus on sustaining the recorded achievements and remain an airline of choice that meets and exceeds customers’ expectations in line with its mission of provision of reliable, safe, and high-quality services. Therefore, applications are invited from qualified Tanzanians to fill the positions mentioned below:-
POSITION: RECORDS MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT II (2 POSTS)
MINIMUM ENTRY QUALIFICATIONS
Must have Certificate in one of the following fields: Records Management, Records and Archives Management, Corporate Information Management, or equivalent qualification from recognized institutions.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Assist in receiving all incoming mail/documents.
Record all incoming mail /documents.
Post or dispatch outgoing mail/documents.
Handle all files movements and records.
Perform any other official duties as provided by the supervisor.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Five (5) years contract with attractive remuneration and fringe benefits as per ATCL Salary Structure and Incentive Scheme.
MODE OF APPLICATION FOR ALL APPLICANTS:
Interested applicants must submit a dully signed letter for consideration of the application attached with the following;
- A curriculum vitae (CV);
- Certified copies of all certificates (including secondary school, birth certificates), other relevant certificates, Applicants who have studied outside Tanzania should have their certificates approved by relevant authorities Tanzania Commission for University (TCU) or National Examination Council- NECTA);
- Two recent passport size photographs ;
- Name and address of at least two reputable referees;
- Applicants from Public Service should route their applications through their employers;
- Applicants reliable contact address, email address and telephone number.
- Note: Misrepresentation of qualifications or any other information on application shall warrant legal consequences.
MANAGING DIRECTOR & CEO,
AIR TANZANIA COMPANY LIMITED,
P.O. Box 543,
DAR ES SALAAM
The deadline for submitting the application is 8 December 2022.
Leave a Reply