2 Job Opportunities
Speed Way Petrol Station Limited
Speed Way Petrol Station Limited in Arusha , Tanzania is looking to hire some 2 new members of Staff, as per the following Job Descriptions : –
SPEED WAY PETROL STATION LIMITED
P.O Box 11645 Arusha, Tanzania.
1. HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years work experience.
- Communication skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- Leaderships skills.
- Organization skills
- Strong Team Building and People Management Skills.
- Strong Analytical and Decision-Making Capability.
- Ensuring employees follow all policies and procedures
- Assessing reports provided by the HR team, team leaders and operations managers to determine employee performance and training needs
- Suggesting changes in policies and procedures based on employee and company needs
- Researching compensation standards set by industry and governing bodies in order to create salary structures and administer employee benefits
- Creating recruitment plans, interview schedules and evaluation standards in accordance with HR methodologies and labor laws
- Supervising all HR activities, communications, reports, requests and documents created and received by the team
- Attending interdepartmental meetings with other managers
- Overseeing exit interviews and procedures
Level of Education:
2. STORE KEEPER
- 2+ years of experience in storekeeping, inventory control, or recordkeeping
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Skills to operate common office equipment
- Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a stockroom or warehouse environment
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time
- Speedway Petrol station is in search of an enthusiastic, friendly cashier who is responsible for providing prompt, courteous and knowledgeable service to clients and customers.
- Performing physical inventory counts to ensure that all goods are accounted for at the end of each accounting period
- Preparing reports on inventory levels and other data to help managers make business decisions about purchasing new goods or changing prices
- Monitor and take inventory on regular basis to compile orders based on par levels or needs.
- Follow all standards for issuing and receiving stock within the store’s area of operation.
- Responsible for the day-to-day check on the storage facilities of upkeep and hygiene.
- Ensure cleanliness of all areas, keeping storage areas clean & tidy and in strict compliance with hygiene regulations.
- Ensure the quantity requested and the quantity issued always matches.
- Ensure store requisition form is signed by the person collecting the goods and enter into the
- Inventory/Materials Management System.
Level of Education:
Diploma level or Certificate.
Note: Kindly send your CV to the email address indicated below Email: email@example.com
Leave a Reply