Korfovouni SeedPro Ltd is an agricultural company, with the office located near the town of Arumeru in northeastern Tanzania.
Korfovouni Seedpro Limited in Tanzania is part of the Schoneveld Group of the Netherlands. Schoneveld Breeding is specialist in the production and breeding of flowering pot plants.
Korfovouni Seedpro (KSP) is an agricultural company, located in the Arumeru District, near Arusha on the foothills of Mt. Meru (about 2,300 mt). The company is specialized in production and selling Cyclamen, Primula seeds for the company in the Netherlands.
In order to attain its mission and vision, Korfovouni Seedpro Ltd is seeking to recruit dynamic, experienced, competent and qualified Tanzanian expert to fill below vacant post within the company.
Production Team Leaders (2 Positions)
As a production team leader at Korfovouni you monitor this position in such a way that we can remain successful.
You are a supervisor, sparring partner and advisor for the Management in Tanzania. Your role is proactive and signaling. In our growing organization, a foundation has already been laid for the further professionalization of the department.
In your position you will be responsible for:
- Leading and organizing the plant production team
- Oversee irrigation in the greenhouse
- Checking and monitoring climate in the greenhouse
- Soil sampling in the greenhouse
- Measuring, recording and adjusting Soil PH
- Data recording and reporting as per the schedule
- Preparation of daily chemical sprays
- Supervising the spray team
- Keeping record of applied chemicals on the crops
- Proactive Pest and disease monitoring on the crops
Education & Experience
- Minimum Diploma in Agronomy, Agriculture, Horticulture, Crop Protection or a related Course.
- Bachelor’s degree in the above field will be an added advantage.
- Working experience in a Horticultural Farm is an added advantage.
- A team player and self-motivated Professional.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision.
- An analytical person with Attention to details.
- Computer Literate and ability to work with basic applications
- The position carries an attractive competitive salary and remuneration package in accordance with the qualifications, required skills and experience.
Applications (cover letter and CV only) should be sent to our HR Manager by email:
firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 5th June, 2022. Kindly put Email subject as “TEAM LEADER”
The CV must incorporate all contact: telephone numbers, mobile, postal address, e-mail, three referees and physical address.
Applicants who will submit fraudulent documents will be subjected to criminal proceedings.
Due to the large number of inquiries we expect to receive; only candidates who have met the required experience and qualifications for this position will be contacted. If you do not hear from us, please accept that your application did not meet our requirements.